Tuesday, November 11, 2008

IN the news- Jose Canseco

  1. I don't think he was right when he gave the names of the baseball players that are involved with steroids in his book. But I kind of understand why he did it , I think he felt that it would be right and in away he will be helping them come clean. But doing this with out them knowing is wrong even if what they were doing was wrong from the start.
  2. I think people will just start to assume that all baseball players use steriods , and I think the Use of that drug will tarnish the history of the great american sport baseball because it is not a great thing to say that your an addict and it will just give baseball a bad image and the parents of the younger generation may not want there child to play because the danger of being exposed to steroids.
  3. What is your view of some positive and negative aspects of performance enhancing drugs?My negative aspect is that some people tend to overuse them and that is dangerous because it becomes a problem. Positive asepect I am not really sure but I guess if you got injured maybe or an illness.
  4. Do you believe that performance enhancing drugs play a major role in all sports today?I think it does because many althletes sometimes become obessed with the sports and wnat to become better and always win and that is unfair to other althletes that have natural talents and are drug free ;and can't break the same record.

No comments: