Thursday, September 25, 2008

Journal # 5 " Why I want A Wife"

  1. The types of duties Syfers describe as being performed by a wives are the household chores , taking care of the children and husbands need , cooking and make sure that everyone has all their necessities. To some degrees I believe these are still done by women but it is not as demanding as it use to be back then.Well now today husbands are becoming more involved with taking care of their children and are more understanding because in today's economy both the husbands and wives have to work .
  2. Syfers' style is very simply , she gets right to the point and she is able to express her sarcasm , I thought that was very interesting. She was very daring with her word choice and wasn't afraid to be repetitive so she can get her point across. I would typically avoid being repetitive
  3. The types of unfairness and injustice that I see in the world nowadays is the double standards and " The Glass Celling." The people that benefits from the injustices I see active in the world today are people have a stable income .

No comments: